Only works if .NET framework v3.5 is installed. Download here.
New in ver 0.5.3.0
New in ver 0.5.2.1
- Merged patch from hauptra (thx). Juggler now supports deleting current wallaper and set another from source folders. Use "Delete Current Wallpaper" in the context menu from juggler icon in system tray.
New in ver 0.5.2
- Updated InterfaceLIFT downloader to work with the changed code at interfacelift.com.
You will have to set preferences again if you are already using juggler.New in ver 0.5.1
- Added "Wallpaper Stock" as another source for downloading wallpapers. They have a huge collection of spectacular wallpapers. Use "Source" drop down to download wallpapers from either "InterfaceLIFT" or "Wallpaper Stock".
New in ver 0.5
- Updated wallpaper download functionality to work with new InterfaceLIFT URL pattern. Apparently, they have implemented URL Routing. :).
New in ver 0.4
- Single click wallpaper downloads from interfacelift.com right from juggler.
New in ver 0.3:
- "Active" option to enable/disable wallpaper juggling while program is running.
- Last changed wallpaper is now clickable menu which opens the wallpaper in windows explorer.
- Interval can now be set to any preferred duration between 1 min and 500 hrs. It will understand "000 Hrs/Mins 000 Min" format. It can interpret M/Min/Mins/Minutes and H/Hr/Hrs/Hour as Hours and Minutes respectively.
New in ver 0.2:
- Fixed issues in Settings form.
- Added support for multiple source folders for wallpapers.
- Last updated wallpaper will be displayed in context menu.
- Tooltip now include the time stamp when the next change will occur.
- Single instance check implementation changed to display balloon tip in existing instance instead of displaying message box from second instance.
- Added support for Win XP.
- Enhanced configuration.
- Confirmation (configurable) before changing wallpaper.
Navigate to blog post
for detailed description.