A configurable app for Windows 7, Vista and XP to download wallpapers from InterfaceLIFT.com or WallpaperStock.com and change them periodically.
It's developed in C#.
It uses .Net Framework v3.5 to work which can be downloaded from
- It runs in background and can be controlled from System Tray.
- It can be configured to
- start with Windows.
- look for wallpapers in multiple folders including/excluding subfolders. Best results when used with matching resolution wallpapers.
- change wallpaper once every preferred duration between 1 min and 500 hrs. It will understand "000 Hrs/Mins 000 Min" format. It can interpret M/Min/Mins/Minutes and H/Hr/Hrs/Hour as Minutes and Hours respectively.
- confirm before changing wallpaper.
- adjust image positioning for odd size wallpapers.
- You can also change wallpaper manually by clicking 'Juggle Now' menu or double clicking the icon.
- It allows only one instance at a time.
- It also displays the last updated wallpaper and the time stamp when the next change will occur.
- "Active" option to enable/disable wallpaper juggling while program is running.
- Last changed wallpaper is a clickable menu which opens the wallpaper in windows explorer.
- It downloads stunning wallpapers from interfaceLIFT.com and WallpaperStock.com using "Download Wallpapers" screen.
for detailed description.